View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 04:53 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Do you Have a Favorite Fishing Situation?

Hi Allan,

I would have to say; water not too low, not too high, with a good number of silvers in the river. it's silvers right now but this goes for all the salmon species, steelhead, and of course all those years of trout fishing in the mid Atlantic States.

I've caught them in drought conditions and likewise in high water but ideal river / stream flow levels has to be my favorite situation. Along with adequate numbers of fish; I can put up with wind (up to 85 mph) rain (sideways with the wind) and even the occasional brown bear but still it's all about the flow rate.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;