Thread: Amazed?
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 05:15 PM

raindogt has much to be proud ofraindogt has much to be proud ofraindogt has much to be proud ofraindogt has much to be proud ofraindogt has much to be proud ofraindogt has much to be proud ofraindogt has much to be proud ofraindogt has much to be proud of
Default Re: Amazed?

From what I know about DDan-- which can be summed up with 'chatbox, libations, off-color jokes, and...???' I am certain that the intention of this thread was not to 'persuade' people to praise him, but I must.

Many reasons are self evident-- his knowledge, his helpfulness, the absurd sizes of fish that he finds.... ---

The one thing that really in-debts me to Dan is the fact that he spent a good half to a full hour on the phone with me (on his dime) to walk me thru a (in hindsight) really elementary rod building question that I had. If I wasn't appreciative enough on the phone-- I will say many thanks again, here.

Of course, there are many others-- the ones mentioned-- for the reasons mentioned, and more. The really fantastic thing about this forum is the diversity and the willingness of all members to help. It goes against the premise of this thread, but I think the aggregate make up of this forum is what makes it what it is--