Thread: Amazed?
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 11:03 AM

wjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant future
Default Re: Amazed?

This forum wouln't be what it is without all it's members. Thanks for the kind words, Dan, but Jackster, for one, knows more about casting than I. He's just more reserved and doesn't throw out a bunch of guesswork.

This is a great forum because of all the memebers contributions. I'd like to fish with any of the members here. And I haven't had that chance yet.

I'm hoping to fish with Davo on his annual spring trip. During midday when tarpon have lockjaw, we could head out for some dolphin/blackfin action. You are only 20 miles north of me Davo. We can also go to my night hole in Islamorada for hungry, feeding tarpon. Closest bridge is far enough away not to be a problem except for the ocassional 140+ lb mean momma ocean blueback. But even then, I've got some experience threading those pilings. You just might have to hold a Q-beam while hanging onto a tarpon with the other hand.

A vacation is no good if you don't need a couple days of work after it to re-coupperate from exhaustion anyhow. So let's do it next time!!

Cheers,
Jim