Thread: Great Products
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 06:26 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Great Products

Allen

I have a Brodin Ghost Gallatin and like yourself fish barb less. It didn't take long to learn that leaving the fish alone in the net for maybe 10 seconds underwater, more than half will free themselves from the hook.

I purchased the net for 2 reasons.
1. To do away with death grips and put less stress on the fish.
2. I can take pictures of the fish without having to wait until they are too weak to flop.

I am sure that taking the tension off the hook plays a part, but I also suspect (dependent upon where they are hooked) the fish can spit some of them out.

Now for the hard part, catching my lovely wife in just the right mood to say yes to a waterproof camera.

Dave