Thread: Great Products
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 08:57 AM

texastroutbum has a spectacular aura abouttexastroutbum has a spectacular aura abouttexastroutbum has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Great Products

Dave,
I am with you in that I am a firm believer of the motto "Happy wife is happy life." But my wife begin to be suspicious of my recent purchase of things related with fly fishing when she finds out that I am using those things more often than she does. Perhaps I can tell her that I need a brodin net to help her to get back to fishing right away. (My net is old style one and it sometimes got my small hooks and it took me a while to remove them.) I will be using this one more often but it is for HER.

I don't know it will fly but it is worth trying.

Allen, or anybody up there,
I have seen Brodin Ghost series but did not have a chance to see the one you have. I assume that the firehole model's net is made of rubber. Did you compared firehole with other brodin nets before your purchase? If you did, I want to know what makes you to go for the firehole or ghost model?

I am leaning toward gellatin model after I find that this type of net is more conducive to C and R.