View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 07:45 PM

mrl0004 is a splendid one to beholdmrl0004 is a splendid one to beholdmrl0004 is a splendid one to beholdmrl0004 is a splendid one to beholdmrl0004 is a splendid one to beholdmrl0004 is a splendid one to beholdmrl0004 is a splendid one to beholdmrl0004 is a splendid one to behold
Default Is there an AA group for this......

My name is Matt and I have a brown trout addiction. I feel like I have it worse than anyone else in the world. All I do is buy flies to catch brown trout, spend most of all day everyday drooling over brown trout pics on the internet, reading about them, and occasionally actually getting to fish for them (with little success I might add). I don't live anywhere close to prime brown waters, but close enough to some with a shot in the dark chance of hooking into one. I have recently bought a book, "Brown Trout Flyfishing" by Chris Francis. I am anxiously awaiting its arrival Friday so I can begin learning more about them and how to hopefully increase my catch rate. I would say they are by far my favorite freshwater fish. AM I alone in my addiction?

"Chance favors the well prepared mind." - Louis Pasteur