View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 10:54 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Amazing natural caster...the update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillbilly rick View Post
Wish I could get half that much. .
I'm pretty sure I can help you get half that much. Actually, my friend told me that getting past 100' is easy. If you can get 50 or 60 in the air controlled, then the rest comes easy. Then he showed me a couple of things and I shot my whole line out of the rod for the first time ever. Up till then I did 90 to 95 pretty easy and 100 on a good day, but cracking that was like a wall. Line speed is a big part of it. One of these days I may be able to talk him into doing a tutorial on distance casting. He learned it from watching videos on the internet and websites like Sexy Loops. He sure didn't get it from me.