View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 11:38 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default How many kind of fish do you target?

I live in a place that has a Walleye fixation. If you asked 90% of the fishermen here, "How many kinds of fish do you fish for?" you would get the answer, "Oh, just Walleye." I am just curious if this single fish fixation is common in other areas as well.
The reason I asked "how many kinds" instead of how many species, is for fish like Trout. If you target Browns, Rainbows and Brookies it should be answered as 1 for Trout as a "kind". Trout and Salmon as 2. Panfish and Bass as 2, no matter how many species of Bass you target etc. After that you can be more specific in the comment portion.