View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 10:37 AM

s fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to s fontinalis
Default Re: Does ORVIS usually have any decent off-season sales?

If you shop around on the internet, you can usually find a good deal on those outfits.
I was looking at getting one a few months ago and searched on ebay. One seller had them new for about $280 depending on size and wt of rod.
Definitely shop around. If thats the rod you want, you can get it cheaper than in a orvis store.
Alternatively, you can check the orvis outlets if there are any near you that stock fishing gear....the link an be found on the orivs store website.

BUT, there are tons of other outfits out there that are as good if not better than the clearwater. Check Yellowstone angler for gear reviews on recent rods/outfits.
Sometimes buying the components separately you can get a better deal.
I'm sure others will chip in more info than i've provided, but dont jump straight into the Orvis outfit until you see what else is available.

Addicted To Vise