View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 01:02 PM
Super Moderator

BigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant future
Default Re: Oklahoma Resumes Trout Stocking

Darkknight I'll kinda be along for the ride saturday but I will try to meet up with you somehow. My Father in Law and I will either be in by Charcoal grey Scion Tc or his tan Ford Ranger. We'll likely be fishing zone I all day before I have to head back to drum at church in Irving sunday am. I'm sure Steve got you well trained and ready to do some catching this weekend.

Freeze69, most of us in the south have to drive a pretty good ways to fish for trout. From where I am in the D/FW Metromess, its about 4 hrs to the LMF, 4 hrs to the Guadalupe, and two hours to the Possum Kingdom Tailrace. I'd love the chance to fish for the big salmonids you have up there, but I'm not saying thats enough to get me to move there.

I'd rather hunt fish than bait deer any day.