View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 08:48 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rod Grip: Thumb or Index Finger?

I am a thumbs on top guy and when I point at something, both thumb and index finger are pointing forward. I have always enjoyed visiting with the elderly and oddly enough have noticed that many in the 80 to 90 class often point with their flipping finger. Sorta debunks the idea of what finger naturally lines up when you point at something.

I don't know what difference it makes to someone who is a seasoned caster (not me) but the subject is interesting.

Dave