View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 09:41 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Lurking Members.....................

If you're reading this you have taken the first step in becoming a 'Recovering Lurker' Posting will set you free

I am curious, we have right around 30,190 members last time I looked but we have only about 50 who post to the threads. Is there a reason why so many of our registered membership don't post to the board discussion?

For all you regular posters, thanks for keeping things going here It would be great to meet some new voices every now and then and I hope some will read this and then take a moment to put something into the mix.

Ard

I just read through the posts and see a lot of folks saying that they don't feel they have anything to say because they are new to fly fishing. Just your post to this thread is valuable because it lets me and others know that you are here and reading what is written.

I hope that no one will ever hesitate to ask a question based on their thinking it sounds silly. We have fellas here who are just waiting to find your question and will answer it as best they can.

Come on out of the shadows,

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;

Last edited by Hardyreels; 02-05-2012 at 02:24 PM.