View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 02:09 PM

swirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Customer Service....

Quote:
Originally Posted by whalensdad View Post
Let me add another company, TFO. I borrowed a friends rod and broke one of the guides. It was a Lefty Kreh Series I that he had purchased when they first came out. He didn't remember if he ever sent in the warranty and was going to do the repair himself. I said that I would call TFO and pay for the repair, since I broke the guide. I called and the women I spoke to told me to just send the rod in and that they would waive the warranty fee. I know the next rod I buy will be from TFO.
I'll second that. I had a 4pc TFO 9wt in a tube in my back seat. I was t-boned while crossing an intersection. The tube and all 4 pieces broke in two. TFO replaced the rod.