View Single Post
Old 07-23-2008, 07:52 PM

yatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud of
Default Re: Discount Flies??

I received my first order from Anglers Dream a couple weeks ago and fished some of the flies at Elevenmile Canyon and Deckers. They have held up as well as the $1.50-1.75 flies I've bought at the local fly shops and they catch fish. I do feel a little guilty about not buying as many flies at the local shops. I do support them with other purchases, and the shops have some patterns I haven't found online that work to good not to have. Some fly designs at any price get chewed up pretty bad after just a few fish (web wing caddis for instance). Shipment was prompt and the order was correctly filled. They also gave me a credit for one free fly on my next order. The price is so low I order a bunch of each fly. I hate running out of the fly that's working. One caveat is they don't offer some of the really small sizes I need for those tiny bug eating Chessman Canyon fish (#24-26).