View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 01:56 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton
Default Re: Review of CutThroat Hand Woven Furled Leaders

Hi Everyone,

I want to make sure everyone is aware that CutThroat sends out an Email News Letter. Some new stuff listed in the latest letter should be interesting to anyone using Furled Leaders. You can visit the CutThroat site and submit your Email to receive the News Letter.

Some of the new items are CutThroat Furled Spey leaders that are woven with thread in the butt area and the tippet is now Spectra Braid. I use a lot of Spectra braided lines and they are super tough and will last for years. I have some Spectra line I have been using since 2000. I like Spectra lines because they are super tough and have no memory. This sounds like a good design and you might want to check them out.

Frank

Last edited by Frank Whiton; 09-07-2011 at 02:49 PM.