View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 06:06 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Friends on the forum----

Hi Dino,

I was just about to leave for the lower Kenai about an hour ago but called a friend who guides down there before leaving, the river is flooding............................ Seems it's been dumping from Whittier to Moose Pass really bad for several days. I'm kinda bummed by the trip being postponed but would have been more so had I not called Eric.

I really enjoyed taking you on the river and had another fellow come and go to Deshka with me after you went south. It's cool showing people around and sometimes we find some fish while we're at it. I hope you do come back next year and that we can get after the kings maybe, that would mean June......................

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;