View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008, 10:08 PM

GeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to GeorgeMcFly Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeMcFly
Default Re: bassin it tomorrow!

ya guys I always am looking to map out the spots. ya might not believe it but this river is just full of silt. all you need is one dang on flood and the river as i kno it is now totally different! sucks too! hardly any rocky bottoms and ya take a step and sink like 6 inches to a foot deep in the silt in some places. where i am standing and all the mud you see is usually underwater. so now that it was differerent I just thought where a bass would hide and figured I'd cast to those places. that included every submerged tree that has floated down river and got hung up and every rock sticking out the water. also tried to hit up seams and river edges and also a couple drop offs points. top water seemed most productive but i was only there from 4pm till dark. just getting out is good enough for me

owner of the GL Fishing Forum.