View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 09:56 AM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton
Default Re: need help with waders!

Quote:
Originally Posted by plland View Post
Personally, I wouldn't wear waders in September. But then, I have trouble understanding all these guys fishing in waders in July and I guess the later half of September can start to get chilly in Colorado.
Hi plland,

I think it has a lot to do with the type of water you are fishing. Many rivers are fed from the bottom of a dam and those tail waters can be very cold. I have fished the San Juan when it was really hot but still had cold feet and legs even with my neoprenes. My age may have a lot to do with it. Maybe in Colorado you are not fishing tail waters?

Besides, who wants to go fly fishing with out their uniform?
Frank