View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 12:42 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default The Photography Chat Thread;

This thread will be for discussion of photography. You can ask questions, show photos, and we can all learn from one another about how to make picture taking better and easier. There are many things I don't know about how to get better results, like which filters I should invest in and how to get better white balance out of my Nikon D80.

I am also going to be getting a new lens soon and would be glad to discuss that with others to get your thoughts.

Let's see if this thread will catch on

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;