View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 02:21 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: The Photography Chat Thread;

For all you Nikon D SLR users out there; I am going to sell a Tamron 28-300.
The specs are: Aspherical LD XR Di, AF zoom 1:3.5 - 6.3 (IF) Macro with 67mm filter size.
This lens has the VC feature (vibration control) for hand held shooting.
They sell for 400 and up new on eBay so I would sell here for 300. The lens works fine, I would like to sell it to finance another landscape lens and a couple filters.

PM if you want a big zoom

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickj View Post
I have a D80 as well, don't take it fishing with me though. What lens are you interested in?
Hi Nick,

I am going to get a Sigma 17 - 70 or 18 - 80 f2.8 for landscape photography.

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by cromney View Post
I'm new to the game of photography, I picked up an SLR about 1.5 years ago. It's a lot of fun and I really enjoy it.
I've read the first three sticky threads on the UK forum about fishing photography, it really helped me out and I think its worth reading for others. Check it out here:
A Fisherman's Guide to Fishing Photography - Fly Fishing Forums
Good link that one Clint, repped you on that

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;