View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 03:07 PM

cpiercem is a splendid one to beholdcpiercem is a splendid one to beholdcpiercem is a splendid one to beholdcpiercem is a splendid one to beholdcpiercem is a splendid one to beholdcpiercem is a splendid one to beholdcpiercem is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Browns, Brush, and Beaver Dams

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatortransplant View Post
Wow those ARE some brushy streams, remind me of the mangrove tunnels of the FL coast! Some neat beaver dams as well, those things are monuments to rodent ingenuity! Is that one holding back like 4 ft of water? That's pretty serious. My favorite photo though is the last one, where the cutt is gnawing on your finger!
Some of it is very much like a jungle. I also choose pictures of some of the worst spots! I swear you wouldn't get through some of it except they allow grazing in the area and there are occasional cow paths.

That one beaver-dam is amazing! It is the tallest I have ever seen. It is closer to 5 ft high and it made me nervous standing below it. It made it through the spring floods so it must be pretty solid, but that is a lot of water pressure. Someday when it goes, I hope it goes slow!