View Single Post
Old 08-04-2008, 01:09 AM

Davo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Davo Send a message via Skype™ to Davo
Default Re: Wyoming trip in two weeks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by racine View Post
I'm reading this with great interest as I did a last minute conference schedule in Jackson Hole from the 9th to the 17th. I'll be fishing the first 4 days and the rest will be in lectures( but hope to break out after lunch or midafternoon. I'd like to do a whole day guide trip but I'm open to suggestions as to where besides the Snake. I'm also spending 4 days at the Old Faithful Inn which I reserved a year ago in case I made this trip. Thanks for sharing.
Racine
Besides the Snake in Jackson you can also hit the South Fork, and Teton rivers just over the hill in Idaho depending who you book with. The fishing on the Snake is just heating up. Our water has been high and cloudy for the last three weeks but fishing okay. Now the level is almost down to normal for this time of year and has finally cleared. The hoppers are just getting started which is always a great time to fish the Snake.

You can also fish the Green south of Jackson. This time of year it will fish well in the morning but slow down later in the day as the fish seek deep holes to escape the afternoon heat.

Good luck and enjoy your time here in Jackson!!

Upstream Anglers and Outdoor Adventures