Thread: Amy's Aunt
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 07:28 PM

yatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud of
Default Re: Amy's Aunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtex50 View Post
Nice fly...Did you tie it yourself?

I will be in Denver Area over Labor Day weekend visiting my daughter and granddaughter...any tips on where the fishing might be good...I would rather avoid Deckers area and Cheeseman Canyon as I expect it will be really crowded due to the Holiday. I would like to stay within an hour and a half from Denver. Thanks for any help you can provide.
Wtex
No, I don't tie, I'm not sure I would it, especially since I don't have any feeling in my left thumb do to a work incident with a table saw. I have a tendency to drop stuff.
As for the fishing. Let's see; there's Bear Creek that runs out of Evergreen Lake and the lake itself. I heard they put Northern Pike in the lake recently. Clear Creek west of Golden is close. Boulder Creek has some good fishing right in the town. None of these spots have large fish, but their easy to catch and a lot of fun.
You can contact Evergreen Trout Unlimited at Evergreen Trout Unlimited They can give you the latest on the best spots in the Dever area.