View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 08:41 PM

mbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Photography Chat Thread;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
I know that some of the guys are using them but I'm not sure which ones. I think Yatahey is using an Olympus.

I have wanted a small 10 MP camera for a while but few have a view finder, most are the 'view via the display screen on the back. I don't like that, way too used to looking through a finder.
I am that way for shooting video, But my cams I do video with have no playback nor a viewfinder, so its a shot in the dark till you upload at the end of the day. the new gopro I want I will be getting the lcd screen withthe good water housing, this way I can shoot stills and video above and below water. the thing I dont get with small water sports rigs like the kodaks and such is that non of them have a lens cover.. so you have to watch out for smudging. the old p-s cams have the automatic flip covers built in... or just a slider.. oh well. the geeks behind the building dont take all the uses into consideration Im sure. I like the quick release idea, I have a few things to make that work.