View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 08:58 PM

axle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Leaders and Tippet Material

The only problem I have with the WF5F line I already have is the color: it's a dark green. It might be hard to see in some of riffles where I chase trout.

I have floatant, leader straightener and such already. Believe me, I've read on this subject exhaustively. Must be a sign of aging...errr, maturing. I research the dog poo out of stuff like this.

Peregrines, that's a good idea about the sinking line. I don't have any streamers as of yet, but I've been reading on the subject. My ultimate goal is to do some saltwater flats fishing, but that's a long way off.

I'll give a trip report when I get a chance to go. I was planning on this weekend, but I'll be gone. There is never a dull moment around here.

I tried the kitchen sink once....even the smallest one wouldn't fit in my backpack...and it was heavy as heck, too!