View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 09:39 AM

s fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to s fontinalis
Default Orvis Daily Deals

I've mentioned the Orvis blog on here before, but not sure how many followers are also on this forum.
This is more of an information post than anything else.

Recently Orvis started having daily deals on their blog, the first was for korkers style wading boots and the most recent is for LA battenkill reels and spools at 30% off.

I follow them on facebook so get the deal from there, but i'm sure if you're not facebook savvy and want to check the blog eveyday you can find the deal easily.

Apart from the deals, the blog is really informative and provides lots of articles on issues and success with fly fishing including fly pattern videos, fly fishing videos, reports, conservation (pebble mine, elwha dam removal) updates etc.

I check in at least several times a week just to catch up and see whats new. If nothing else it provides good reading when i have a few spare minutes.

You can check the blog here, and the LA battenkill info here

Addicted To Vise

Last edited by Frank Whiton; 09-19-2011 at 04:45 PM.