View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 11:52 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: The Photography Chat Thread;

Nice, I am leaning toward all wide angle and landscape / portrait type lens and photography. The big tele's and trying to capture wildlife is a tough game.

Although I'm glad I have these, so I don't know whether to sell the Tamron or not......

[IMG]Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG]

[IMG]Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG]

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatortransplant View Post
That's a beautiful picture Mike. Have you ever experimented with the photo-combination feature on Adobe? I've seen it, but haven't messed with it yet. And somewhat related, I hope I can fish with you sometime soon! I should be in Louisville some time in the next month, we'll see if the fiancee allows me any free time!
AJ,

As soon as you start talking Photo Shop you have left me sphere of understanding. I would like to take a class and own the software someday. All I have is the Nikon Picture Project software that came with my camera.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;