View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 08:31 AM

swirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond repute
Default My favorite time of year!

Got to the jetty at 5:30 this morning. Bill was waiting, coffe in hand. Plenty of parking, only a handfull of fishermen lacing up korker, and tieing on flies or plugs, my favorite time of year. I hurried into my waders and laced up my korkers since I was late, as usual. Reports of mullet in the surf convinced me to tie on a Steve Farrar Siliclone, last sip of coffee, lit a cigarette and headed for the water. Action was slow until first light, then it broke. Bait scattered, water started crashing, Billy's Deciever was slammed by a hungry Striper. I barely got a picture off of the action when my reel started screaming, three bass later I left Bill on the jetty and headed into work. Definately my favorite time of year.
Click the image to open in full size.
Wait for it...
They're in there somewhere
Fish on!
DEFINATELY MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR