Thread: Pipe Smokers
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 09:39 AM

ausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Pipe Smokers

My fly shop in Ohio sells a blend that quickly became my favorite; and just about the only thing I ever smoke. Before "we" in OHIO embraced fascism, we were allowed to freely smoke in our own establishments if we so chose. The owner of the shop, Frank, had the entire shop saturated with the wonderful aroma of a blend that he calls "Royal Coachman". I don't know who mixes or distributes it, and I have never thought to ask; it just comes in a heavy duty zipper bag and it looks like some industrious person prepares this in the back room of their home. It has a poorly printed picture of a Royal Coachman Dry Fly on the homemade label. The best I've ever had. Honestly, I've only had half a dozen different blends because I just found this and stuck with it; and the pipe only gets fired up every so often so I don't go through too much.

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseywise View Post
i love me some wood tipped cigars. no bug will come close to that action

casey
No joke...I only smoke when I fish, and then I'll smoke anything all day long...pipes, cigars, cigarrettes; they all keep the bugs away.