View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 10:51 AM

kglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Another Sunset On A Wisconsin Small Stream Trout Season

Len, I know I used to rub it in about your season ending and mine never ending. I guess that has come around a bit me this year as I haven't had a season, what set out as simple ankle reconstruction surgery almost two years ago has resulted in a nightmare of failed and failing procedures which robbed me of any season this year. So, I'm eating my words and feeling your pain - literally. I hope your recovery is total and complete and that you'll be back at it with gusto next year. Thanks for all of your posts, pics, recipes and anecdotes. You've got some incredible talent and many of us are grateful that you've shared it with us.

Click the image to open in full size.

To sunsets and sunrises, may we each have many, many more to come.

Kelly.