View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 08:59 AM

s fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to s fontinalis
Default Re: Big Trout Streamer Swap, Fall 2011

Got my flies yesterday and they all look awesome.
Hopefully this weekend i'll get out to throw a couple of them.

Thanks to everyone for participating and to Mark for hosting the swap.
Hope you all catch fish with the flies from the swap and i look forward to seeing some pictures in the near future.

The recipe for the pattern I tied (Red Rocket) is on page 8 of the original forum

I've recently tied them in black and orange and used bigger eyes than the flies i sent in for the swap. The possibilities for color combinations here are endless if anyone wants to have a go at tying some of their own.
They look much better with the bigger eyes, and the flies in the pic below are tied on single hooks linked to an articulated shank. I used these on special regulation waters where only one hook point is allowed.

Click the image to open in full size.

Addicted To Vise