View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 10:30 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Do I Need A Special Rod For Alaska?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnerney View Post
Ard: Can't blame you for not wanting to fish with the crowds on the Russian River, that isn't my idea of a fun fishing outing either. That stream above sure looks nice!

Larry
It makes me tired at the end of the day (getting there & back) Larry. With the water dropping and the fact that I am trout & grayling fishing (with a few char here & there) I am not using the boat, I'm walking. Nancy is going to go along Sunday I think and that'll be cool she's my photographer and always makes sure we have a good lunch The photos will become less & less colorful because things are about done this far inland. Next week we may be going late run silver fishing down the peninsula and there may be some leaves up out there still.

[Casey] That's a good rod selection for sure, next year if you get in touch sooner I'll have you casting the two hand rod, you'll like that...........

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;