View Single Post
Old 12-16-2005, 09:44 AM
Super Moderator

BigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant future
Default Re: The Echo 2 Series

Thanks for the clarification Doug. Sounds like my suspicion was sort of correct, but I'm glad it was confirmed by someone who had held the stick.

Hopefully the popularity of these rods and the switch-tip concept will take off and I can get rich making an affordable tip scabbard so that an ECHO@ owner could carry his extra tip with him while fishing. Hmmmm, 1" pvc with a cap on one end and a velcro piece over the other to close it, adjustable strap to allow you to wear it diagonally across the back.... wonder if Mr. Rajeff would give me a cut of the one's they sell?..... Set them up to where they will ride on the rod tube, hmmmm..... snap buckles on either end of the strap so it will attach to either the main rod tube or the scabbard, hmmmm....

Heard it here first folks! Maybe I'll shoot Tim an email to see what he thinks.

I'd rather hunt fish than bait deer any day.