Re: Proper Stream Educate
Proper Stream "Etiquette":
1. If you're in a boat, reel in and float by.
2. If your're wading up or downstream and come across another person; get out, pass on shore. Reenter at least 100' downstream. Unless currents prohibit this, then apologize profusely for being a nuisance.
3. If your'e not sure if you should wade or cast there, THEN YOU SHOULDN'T!
4. Pick up your trash!
5. Help out when you see folks that dont' know what they are doing.
6. Don't make a commotion to close to anyone elses fishing spot.
7. This is really pretty easy; just be curteous, polite, and charitable.
I'm sure I missed some, but generally "do unto others" works on the stream just like it does in the rest of the world.
Oh, yeah...get out of the way of canoes...they can be hard to steer around stubborn fly fisherman.