View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 12:11 PM

swirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Customer Service....

A few years ago I was given an Okuma Helios 8/9 reel. Probably not a brand I would consider when shopping for an 8/9 reel but it has actually held up pretty well. I just opened it up to clean and lube it. In the process I mangled the spring that supports the ball detent for the drag knob. Called Okuma, explained that the real 3 years old and that I broke the spring. I asked how much a new assembly is, apparently it's free because it's going in the mail today at no charge. I know it's probably only a few bucks but it's a nice gesture, Kudos to Okuma.