View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 08:46 PM

dean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant future
Default Re: Headed North, ID, MT, WY...

Cochise, slow down man! Where are you? If you are coming up I-15 and looking for Brown trout love you have to stop on the Big Hole. I am reluctant to give up my exact hole, but I can put you in an area...the big boys should be in there right about now. If you haven't made it North of Melrose yet, send me a PM.

Once you get to Missoula, let me know. If it where over the weekend I might be able to take you somewhere...might. Otherwise, in general the Browns are moving toward, but not into, the tribs -- as of last I heard. The Bitterroot is fishing, it can get technical this time of year, multiple hatches and spinner falls, sippers on flat water...good fun! Also the Clark Fork has begun to fish...finally! Big rainbows on dries...if you're into that.

Let me know where you are!