View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 07:40 AM

webrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Customer Service....

In a world where we often only hear about how ticked off someone is that someone else is not doing things right, it is nice to hear about the ones that do. I like many on this thread would rather go a little further and pay a little more to get a quality product backed by customer service you can count on. When I buy gear, I buy from cabelas these days, not because they always have the best, or the cheapest, or they are the closest store to my house, but because when i have had a problem they have always taken care of me. I might save a buck or two using ebay, or at some discount store, but, what keeps me coming back to cabelas is the friendly staff, and the what can we do to fix the problem attitude I get when I do take something back.

As Hardy says, these kind of reports are always good to hear, and, for me, when I hear these kind of reports I take notice, I work hard for my spare change, what little there is, and if I am going to spend it, I am going to spend it with a company that believes in customer service.

d