View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 07:37 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to fish Streamers???

Red Owl

I am a relative noob to streamers as well so I understand the puzzlement. What I have learned may only work in my waters but the best advice I can give you is to not give up! Stick with it, try making short and repetitive 5" strips and work your way up to longer strips and different techniques. Variance and not giving up will be the key to your success. Perhaps the best advice I can give you is NOT to concentrate on numbers of fish but different techniques.

The more I practice, the luckier I get.

Dave