View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 01:30 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Chasing Trout and Finding Treasure;

Tell me about it, and I might add that it is not getting warmer with each trip either. Nowadays it's light at 8:20 AM and getting time to head back to where you parked the truck by 6:00. That is unless you haven't wandered more than a mile or if there is a good trail to walk, in that case you can still fish till 7:00 PM. Many of the rivers I'm on right now require a hike and the trail is not happening. You pick your way through the bush or if you wish to follow the rivers course you must then wade back and forth as you come to deep cut banks. Either way the trip back to the vehicle is an adventure. Then there's that cold water, I need to take my old stream thermometer and check these things. They are cold and I don't mean maybe.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;