View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 10:54 PM

wt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant future
Default I'd really like to meet this guy Murphy....

and tell him what I think of his laws!!! Go out the other day chasing pellet head bows, having a good time, see the usual folks down there. I'm catching a few fish having fun then they start rising, I left the dries at home, no biggie a soft hackle in the film will work fine. Catch a few more all is well but all day my right boot feels loose. Re-tie after re-tie and still the same then I notice a different color protruding from the toe area, yeah you guessed it its the brown neoprene of my stocking foot!!! So after a few miserable days in a damp spider filled crawl space hanging insulation I made enough to, stock up on materials, try some new gear out, and have the gas money to fish all next week, all of that GONE in one mouse click. Murphy got me a new pair of boots but they wont be here for another week, I did make it out for a kamikazi hour and a half of wet wading this afternoon and scored a few in high, off colored, COLD water. Thank you Murphy...