View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 12:59 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Amazing natural caster...the update.

Thanks for joining and your reply. You are something of a hero of his. I will show him what you said. By the way he was not wearing brace, but he had sweat bands to keep from getting sweat on the line or rod. I think it's amazing that just a bit over two years ago, he asked me "How do you cast those?" and he has already advanced to this point. He has done it watching video of people like yourself, Fredrik Hedman, Paul Arden and a few others. Any tips you can give him, like the creep before the forward cast, are more than appreciated. He was beyond what I could do to help him in pretty much no time at all.

Again I want to thank you for joining the forum and your reply to the post. I hope you stick around on here. Being the casting 'Rock Star' you are, we can always use the advice of experts like yourself.