View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 09:39 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Single person drift boats?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liphookedau View Post
Hi.
Have you looked at Dave Scadden's Site,you will be supprised,however I don't know the prices.
Also I've seen in past posts where Joni uses one,so it might be an idea to get her opinion on them..
Brian
I agree with Brian. Take a look at the NFO web site: davescadden2010catalog
I bought the NFO Rampage, it is a little longer (10 ft 6" vs 9 ft) than the Renegade, but unless you think you might want to do some camping the Renegade would work fine. You will be amazed at how well these boats handle when rowing in a current or on a lake with a stiff breeze. I also like the fact that they are under 40 lbs, can easily be deflated, folded and fit nicely in the trunk of a car. Inflating is a snap with the optional electric pump. Here is the page comparing the various models: davescadden2010catalog

Larry