View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 01:19 AM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Amazing natural caster...the update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckfluffer View Post
Rock star and Hero? That gave my wife a good laugh.

Mike
If I can help you impress her some more, just let me know.

I have hit a snag in my posting the video. Bill is his own worst critic. I put the video we shot an a DVD so we could look at it on a screen bigger than the 2.5 in. diagonal on the camera, and he hated it. I think it looks great. He carried 90' with a 3 wt, but the lighting kind of stunk. It's very hard to see the line. That's not what he hated. He thinks he was not smooth enough. Same with the 100' carry on the 5 wt. The lighting was better, unfortunately the wind started blowing and he had to work pretty hard to overcome it. Again he did not like the way he looked casting. I promised not to post video he had not approved, so despite how much I like it, it could be a while before it gets reshot.