View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 03:39 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Alaskan Pattern Productivity, What Works;

AJ,

Your flies look great and they (I hope) will catch you some fish. Just the fact that you went too all the trouble to make some up is very flattering and I must thank you for your kind words.

I just came back from fishing late run silvers and the Freight Train was the ticket on this outing. Below is a blushing silver but I was happy to have it, the fish went off like a fresh one and it hit that fly like a Freight Train

[IMG]Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG]

All together 5 fish were landed and there were another 4 who hit but were not hooked. Oddly though no trout or char were caught.............

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;