View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 03:19 PM

ausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Is there are reason for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt05254 View Post
This could get to be a lively thread! I am glad I have a pretty good arsenal of English Orvis BLA's, for sure. I've not encountered the line/knob entanglement issue yet, but there's always a first time!

Actually, there's an Orvis mid-arbor sitting here on my desk, and it has that nice big handle like the BLA! I use those down to my small trout rods, so I guess I'm good to go!

This realization will give me great comfort in about 10 days while they saw off my old hip and stick in a new one. (I knew I'd figure a way to whine about that sooner or later!)
Gary
I guess the new ones have sensible handles as well! Well that just stinks Gary, you already missed most of this years fishing (but you seemed to make the most of your Maramichi trip). Now you'll be out of bird hunting too I assume? Back in commission by spring?