View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 10:52 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Alaskan Pattern Productivity, What Works;

Hi Casey

It's getting cold as always but I sense I can still get a few days trouting in before it's all a thing of the past.

We are still seeing a fair number of late silvers and it seems that I know where to find them but Nancy gets the bright ones. Here she is with one of her fish from the trip. All of her fish were like this one and all of mine were blush..............

[IMG]Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG]

I'm happy to see her catch them because she toughs it out from the morning low at 26* to the afternoon heat at 37*.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;