View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011, 11:29 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: The Photography Chat Thread;

I know that you guys will answer this so here goes; what is a good (basic) photo editing software for me? I have the original Nikon Picture Project program that came with my camera but it will not help when there is something I need to erase. Sometimes I take a great shot only to discover that there was some sort of jive stuck to my lens / filter / or whatever and the shot needs work.

I need something that is affordable, easy to learn, and will allow me to remove unwanted 'jive' from a photo when need be.

Thanks,

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;