View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 01:02 PM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of
Default Re: A very cold friday morning

While I don't smoke cigars, being downwind of the cigar smoke made for a nice aroma while fishing. There's just something very classic about cigars. As for the fish, the steelhead hen that Mike hooked in to did not want anything to do with the net. She ran and ran and ran, and when it looked like she was tiring, she'd come up for air like a tarpon and run again. I just wish it wasn't an hour and a half to get back to that spot, beautiful stretch of water. Once the switch was flipped to "on" and the fish decided they liked what they were seeing, it got even better. It's going to be an interesting transition when I go home to the wide open salt!

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...