View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 01:15 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: A very cold friday morning

An hour & a half is nothing, go, go soon.

I used to live in Williamsport PA. and would book a cabin for steelhead fishing at The Red Fox Lodge outside Pulaski NY. and stay a week at a time. If I could make the time I went on 2 day trips every other week while the fish were running. I forget the name of the Lodge in PA. out near Elk Creek but they had good rates and when the salmon and steelhead dwindled up north the steelhead were just getting started out west coming from Erie. The trip to the Salmon, Sandy and others took 3 hours and the ride to Elk was more like 3.5 - 4 but I logged many a mile chasing after those fish. If you go often there will come a day when you are the only person on the water, rare but it'll happen.

I'm just happy to see that you guys have met and are getting after them,

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;