View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 10:07 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Women's Exhibit at American Museum of Fly Fishing

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnerney View Post
Dan: I have to agree, I was thinking the same thing, but couldn't remember April's name. How about our own Joni!

Larry
Yah, April Vokey has become fairly famous. And yes! Why isn't Joni on that list?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
Hey Dan,

The first cast of the first vid, that's what I have been trying to describe to you when we've talked. That was the first cast I figured out when fishing 'river left'. I don't know what it's called but that is how I cast about 70% of my fishing. I got so good with that one that I try to keep river left as often as I can.

Nice clips,

Ard
It's a cackhand (Off the wrong shoulder) snap-t. From the other side of the river you can do it off your right shoulder. I like it because it's a sustained anchor cast and I can get a big heavy fly up out of the water with it. I have a video where I toss an 8" Pike fly with that cast. By the way, she puts a pile of line out there doesn't she?